Friday, September 4, 2009 | By: Not Just Scrap

Not Just Scrap is Blogging!

Not Just Scrap has entered the blog world.  We would like to keep you all up to date on the latest happenings around here and also give you a chance to comment about classes you've taken or things you want us to carry.

We have tons of classes scheduled for the coming weeks.  Make sure you visit our site for all the details.  www.notjustscrap.com/webcalendar

And if you've recently taken a class please comment on it here.

Make sure you visit the store.  We have 2 coupons for this weekend and you get  TRIPLE  POINTS! until Monday September 7, 2009.

2 comments:

RACHEL M said...

I recently took a book making class that was definetly a challanege for me but it came out great and I had a good time making it.
I love the new blog and I can't wait to take more classes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana! Love the Blog! Miss you and the gals!

Tracy

Post a Comment