Monday, October 12, 2009 | By: Not Just Scrap

The girls were auctioned

Great news. Linda Winicki, from Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund, Inc. was able to help us auction off the Altered Bras! They were auctioned off at Lieb Family Cellars in Mattituck, Sunday October 11. Here is the email Linda sent me Today, Monday October 12, 2009:


Dear Diana,
We had a ball with the Tah Tahs. No matter what the donation amount is the awareness was terrific. I told everyone there (200 or more people) about the Fund and the research. Then they pulled the winning tickets. Everyone who won loved them. I bid but didn't win any. One of the winners took a picture. If she sends it to me I'll pass it along. Again, thank all of the ladies that worked so hard on the Tah Tahs.

Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment