Thursday, September 16, 2010 | By: Not Just Scrap

New Custom Paper Designs

Here are the latest Custom Paper Designs I've been working on.  You have all loved the first design and wanted to get more text on a page so I designed these.  They work great for large lines of text. I have 2 line, 4 line and 6 line styles in many color combinations.  Some of the information repeats on additional lines.  I am still working on more styles.

On one of the samples I printed the birth information of  my friends new baby.  So her name, birth day and time and weight and height all fit.  On another I printed a Bride & Groom's name with their Wedding Date.  Then on the boldest ones I printed a  local school and team name in the school colors.  I can also print a grid on any cardstock or patterned paper for doing mosaic layouts.

Of course they always look better in person so make sure you stop in to take a look. If you need a larger view just click on a slide and it will bring you to the Album where you can see each one in a larger format.


0 comments:

Post a Comment