Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | By: Not Just Scrap

Girls Summer Scrapbooking and Papercrafting Camp

Camp will run for 4 days, Tuesday - Friday.  We will have two sessions a day. The first session will be from 10am-12pm.  The second session will be from 2-4pm.  This camp is geared towards girl tweens that are a minimum of 10 years old.   We are limiting each session to only 6 girls.

I have a ton of projects I'd love to do. Whether or not we get to all of them will be based on the children's abilities. I have 4 main projects I would like to be able to complete with them with additional smaller projects for those that finish the main project and have time to spare.  Our main project will be an 8x8 "All about Me" chipboard album that will be created from scratch.  We will be using different scrapbooking techniques in the project. The completed album will have 10 pages.   

Based on the time left our next project will be a 6 panel banner based on family.  We will then create an altered paint can.  Another project will be an Explosion Album that they will create in camp to be decorated at home.

The girls must be able to use scissors and work independently with minimal assistance(no Mommies by their side).  They will be cutting their own papers using paper trimmers, die cut machines and scissors.

Registration is $120.00 and must be paid 1 week prior to the session beginning.  You can register for only one of the following weeks in either the morning or afternoon sessions:

1st Week – July 5-8.  Registration will close June 29
2nd Week – July 12-15.  Registration will close July 6.
3rd Week – July 19-22.  Registration will close July 13
4th Week – July 26 – 29.  Registration will close July 20.


The registration fee is non-refundable.  Registration is now open.  Please call 631-580-1118 to register today.

Please send your child with pictures that cover some of these themes.  Do not give your child the originals, they might be cutting them.
·         The people in my family
·         My favorite games
·         My room
·         What makes me special
·         I like to eat…
·         Books that I love to read
·         I love my pet
·         What I want to be when I grow up
·         Things my family likes to do
·         Family traditions
·         My friends
·         School
·         Favorite thing to do in the summer
·         Vacation I loved

0 comments:

Post a Comment