Monday, December 27, 2010 | By: Not Just Scrap

Holy Snowballs!!!

I know that they are saying 18" but I'll tell you it looks more that 2.5 feet!  It was too high for the snow blower, we had to knock down the snow with a shovel to blow it.  Thank god I have wonderful friends that are my neighbors.  They are always there to help.  I'm blessed to know them and have them in my life.

One of my Mother's very big pine trees came down and landed on her neighbors property.  Thank god it missed the house.  I think it took down the fence and a tree house play gym they had. 

Hope everyone is safe in their homes.  We are all okay here.  Haven't gotten to the store yet, but I'm sure everything is fine there.  We will be open again on Tuesday with the beginning of our End of Year Sale.

Save 25% off your entire order, no coupon necessary.
Sale ends Sunday, January 2, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment